Increase Profit, Sales and market share
Improve effectiveness of your marketing
At Mountainview Learning we provide clients with training and research solutions that transform effectiveness of their marketing.
We deal in universal truths- tried and tested insights from the marketing, cognitive and neurobiological scientific research. We study, explain, predict, and, therefore, know how to influence, behaviour. How people buy and why do they buy like that?
Mountainview Learning can help you:
- Increase sales conversion rates - help your sales team increase their productivity.
- Improve response rates from Direct Mail - use heuristics to increase.
- Improve the effectiveness of your advertising - creating memorable copy and advertising.
Understand consumer behaviour and decision-making.
Our training solutions address several marketing challenges:
- Help your leadership team and company develop an integrated and cohesive marketing framework. Read more >
- This will ensure that your companies communications are using insight from brain science to help convey your messages helping conusmers respond intrinsically to your communication. Read more >
Pricing and value perception
- How your brand is valued and percieved by your consumers is vital to maximising profit as well as increasing brand share. Read more >
|Read more about out training courses here >|
Get actionable consumer insights with neuromarketing research
Our state-of-art research methodologies allow us to dive into deep, unconscious part of human brain and make clear, actionable recommendations in areas of:
- working with the Ehrenberg Bass Institute of Marketing Science we have analysed the successful strategies of over 4,000 brands worldwide across all sectors. This research and insight can help you crack the code to increase brand share. Read more >
- pre-testing advertisements as well as discovering how which areas of the brain are activated by your advertising. By engaging emotions, memory and other techniques we can guarantee your advertising will be recalled. Read more >
- what are your brands distinctive assetts and how can you develop these to have a distinctive and eye-catching brand. What does your brand mean to your customers. Read more >
- we can analyse your sales materials or marketing material to see if it is works at catching your customers attention in an increasingly busy marketplace. Read more >
|Read more about our Research solutions here >|