Specialist communication skills training
Most of what your customers do and think is influenced by what happens beneath the level of consciousness. If you are to influence what people think and do you need to reach the subconscious part of their brain. If your communication is failing to reach the subconscious it is failing to engage the part of the brian that makes all of our decisions.
A practical and interactive programme, WHAM provides participants with the skills and tools required to improve the effectiveness of their communications. They will learn how to adjust their messages to ensure they appeal to and are processed by the subconscious, dramatically increasing their impact and helping them to stand out amongst the myriad of competing messages.
Format: In-house 2-day seminar and workshop
In these two days, participants will
- Learn about the different parts of the brain and how they respond to stimuli
- Learn how messages gain attention, get remembered and get acted on
- Acquire an invaluable set of tools to enhance communications
- Work on personal case studies and challenges and see rapid improvements.
The WHAM experience
Day One: ‘Learn It Day’
The first day will be all about learning the scientific explanations for attention, memory and consumer behaviour. Although lots of information is explored on the first day, the session is very interactive and consultative.
Day Two: ‘Do It Day’
The second training day is 4 weeks later. More advance theory is explored as well as presentations on how the scientific approaches can be applied in each persons current role.
* Between the two days the delegates are given work to do and prepare a ‘pitch’.
Following the training, all delegates will be able to:
- Create messages that reach audience subconsciousness
- Improve the effectiveness of communications across all mediums
- Increase response rates and conversion ratios